Monday 19 August 2024

Simple Birthday Card

Stampin' Up! recently had a release of more Online Exclusive products.

These are products that are in addition to Catalogue release products, and come throughout the year.

With Christmas time heading our way faster than I'd like, I purchased the Greetings of the Season bundle as a starting point. This bundle includes dies that can be "tags" or "labels" or used as a sentiment layer on a card.

Since I wasn't quite ready to make Christmas cards yet, I used the dies and made a simple (but pretty) birthday card.

As you can see, I've used the biggest tag die as a "layer" with some of the Country Lace DSP (which is currently on Sale), and then used the Oval Tag shape for the sentiment. Did you notice that I've omitted the hole from the Oval tag?

I accomplished this by only running the die through halfway (from the "non hole" end), then turning it around and running it through the other half. You could do this for most of the other tags in the set too.

The sentiment if from the Friends for Life Stamp Set.

And finally, the small image stamped repeatedly in the background in from the Country Flowers stamp set and is easily missed due to it's size!

This card was part of my Cards to Go kit last month which can be purchased (if you're in Australia) to have all the supplies to make 4 cards at home in your own time. Full instructions are emailed after the kits go out. Interested? Contact me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment